Thursday, June 30, 2022

Creative Solutions..

 Like many people I dislike when my photos are taken - as soon as a camera points at me, I tensed up and just want it to be over. Sometimes though at home I play around with self portraits, mainly when I want to see how certain item of clothing looks on me.

 During those moments - I tend to simply have fun. In some instances  happy accidents come into play and the results inspire me to play around with the photos. Laying on my yoga mat I tried to capture the reflections of the early morning sun above me. Without turning the camera around apparently! 

The result was an accidental but interesting self portrait. Below are the fruits of my early morning creativity.. Same photo, two frames -  different feel.

"If I were the Queen of Spades."


Early morning hours.



No comments: