Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Object Of My Affection




No, it isn't this rose, though it is gorgeous for sure, it is the spatula. It isn't just a spatula, but the best spatula ever - it is sturdier than most, it is good for mixing and scrapping the dough from the side of the bowls, it is great for flipping pancakes, or stirring scrambled eggs.
                                                               It is perfection!
 It was recommended in a fabulous cook book "The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook" by America's Test Kitchen and it is - Rubbermaid Professional 13 and1/2 inch High Heat Scraper. Absolutely great, both, the book and its recommendations.

2 comments:

Ted Cross said...

I love my quirky wife!

Anonymous said...

I feel that way about a veggie peeler we have! I do love how you displayed your object of perfection!!