Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beautiful Georgia

A week after returning from Budapest I was again traveling – this time to Georgia, Tbilisi, which I know a little and like a lot ( I wrote about it back in october after my first visit there.) It was again work related, but fun nevertheless. Since my colleague and I organized the trip and were in charge of 17 people, it was a bit stressful, but Georgia is well worth it.

There are so many things to explore there:


Old streets of Tbilisi with colourful mosaics near the doors...




Strange characters (I actually remember noticing this men before, and here he was again, at the same place)



Narikala fortress that dominates the city skyline...





Peaceful yards of the churches;





And, of course the Uplistsikhe Cave City in Gori is something to explore for hours...



1 comment:

A Daring Adventure said...

Oh, what gorgeous pictures!!!