Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Bits of This and That

Here is, courtesy of my friend, an amusing link – revealing truth about modern art and art reviewers. Gosh, my art reviews and I are so dated.

The front page of Fréttablaðið was graced today by Martha Steward strolling around Reykjavik with Dorrit Moussaieff (the first lady of Iceland.) Curious, I tried to find a bit more about the purpose of her visit but didn’t have much luck. What I found out though is that Martha Stewart has her own blog, where the upcoming trip to Iceland was mentioned. Doctor Ruth was a guest of the culture festival of Reykjavik back in May, now we have Martha Stewart; it is never dull here.

Meanwhile the weather have changed from gorgeous to windy and rainy. The forecast for the next few days shows rain, rain, rain.

No comments: