Friday, November 16, 2007

A Blast From The Past

Oh my god! Today in the morning my friend sent me a threatening letter, stating that if I wouldn’t register for the site which connects former school mates, college mates, etc, she would not speak with me again. So, I figure out I’ll give it a try. I logged in, registered and typed my former school number. While waiting for a site to upload I was thinking that most likely I would not find anybody, after all the school probably doesn’t exist anymore. But the photos and names started to pop up on the screen, and I catch my breath – here they were - people with whom I have spent 10 years at school and later completely lost touch with. Amazingly, despite changes brought by age, in most cases you still can recognize boys and girls that you once knew – most often the eyes or smile remain the same as many years ago. What was eerie though – the kids – a few of the kids were splitting image of the parents, you can easily mix them without looking at the dates.
Wow, what a blast from the past!

No comments: